VEHICLE CONSIGNOR AGREEMENT
AUTOMOBLES, TRUCKS, BOATS, MOTORCYCLES, RV’S, HEAVY EQUIPMENT
- I, the undersigned (owner/consignor), engage the services of Auction Liquidation Services as my agent to sell the items set forth at an Online Public Auction. I further agree not to bid on items myself or thru others on my behalf.
- I certify that I am the owner and will deliver all of the titles of the vehicles/equipment to the auction company.
- Auction Liquidation Services will be charging a Buyer’s Premium of 10% to be retained by the auction company.
- I certify that the items consigned are not subject to tax liens, collections or encumbrances and further authorize Auction Liquidation Services to satisfy from my proceeds any such encumbrances that may appear.
- I agree to pay the commission listed herein which is to be paid by the consignor to Auction Liquidation Services and may be deducted from the proceeds.
- Reserve Seller agrees to pay a $75 no sale fee for items that are not sold.
- Auction Liquidation Services agrees that net proceeds will be paid to the consignor within 10 business days after the end of the sale.
- I agree to keep insurance on all vehicles/equipment until it is removed from the auction site.
- Removal of all equipment not sold must occur within 3 business days. After 3 days there will be a storage fee of $25 a day per unit.
- I agree Auction Liquidation Services will assume no responsibility for any casualty including and not limited to fire, theft or vandalism.
- I agree to pay the commission rate listed below on any advertised item that was removed from the Auction by my choice. The rate will be based on the items estimated value.
- I agree that all vehicles and equipment advertised as running /operating must do so on delivery to the buyer.
- Commission Rates- There is a flat $165 commission rate on all vehicles. (Autos, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles, RV’s & Heavy Equipment)
- All miscellaneous merchandise, palletized and small items, etc will be a 10% commission on the gross sale. We will only accept certain merchandise on selected auctions.
- The sale will be nationally advertised through email and on AuctionZip.com.
- There will be a No charge online listing fee.
- All vehicles must be in good running order and have no oil leaks.
- There will be a $25 Title handling fee. Title hand in deadline is 3 days prior to auction ending (No salvage or Pre Salvage accepted). 300 Commerce Drive, 1st Floor, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
NO JUNK OR NON RUNNING WILL BE ACCEPTED
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are going to consign to this auction, please call us immediately at 732-682-0708.
This way we can take photos for the website and brochure for maximum exposure.
**MUST BE EMAILED, NO FAX OR HANDWRITTEN LIST WILL BE ACCEPTED**
Questions, please call 848-456-4989 or email: email@example.com
Equipment Rental Companies